Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 73!

Good Tuesday morning!

I apologize that I cannot be in class with you this morning; I am sure you are all very disappointed that I am gone as well. :)

Today, I want you to start by finishing up the questions from yesterday's blog post. Once you have them finished, please share your answers with me.

After you have finished these questions; please talk through your answers with a partner. Feel free to change your answers as necessary.

Once you have discussed all of the questions, please read the November 10-12 entry of the book. It's only about 4 pages long, so it shouldn't take you too much time! Answer the questions on this DOCUMENT as/after you read. Feel free to complete the reading and questions with a partner.

Please be ready to discuss your answers with the class tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment