Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Day 26!

Good morning!

I'm sorry I left you for the day, but you're in good hands with Mr. Peterson!

Okay, so this is the plan for today.

First, since Chapter 5 was a big one (significance wise), I would like you to add to our very favorite characterization charts. Please focus on Gatsby and Daisy.

Then, if you are Sydney and you are present today, welcome back. You will be working on the writing assignment linked to Monday's blog post. The others can fill you in on the instructions. Once you're done, please turn it in on the form below.

The rest of yous (get it? I sound like a mobster), I would like you to turn in your writing assignment using the form below.  Then, please read Chapter 6 and identify those  instances of characterization. Brad, obviously since you've read this chapter already, you can go back through and look for the characterization.


No comments:

Post a Comment